WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 20 January 2011

Pay it Forward

I have just joined in a fabulous game over at Dorcas Designs Blog called Pay it Forward and this is how it goes :

I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who comment on this post. However, there's a catch. You must post this, offering something handmade to five other people.

The rules state that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and needs to be sent to five other people during 2011.
I can't promise exactly when but it WILL come!


If you'd like to join in the fun, then be the first 5 people to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way at some point this year.
Isn't this a fun game ?
Come play and join the fun !

By the way,if you haven't come across Dorcas Designs before, then you are missing something special - go see - her work rocks !!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I would have loved to join in but I've already done it and I don't think I'm alowed to enter twice! Shame I would have loved one of yours too!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see anything in the rules about not doing it again Linds but I didn't do it either to give other people a chance... however I hope you change your mind xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll play! (and Ive entered more than once. :-) Hey, All is fair in love and crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Dorcas! If we are willing to make hand-made items and take the trouble to send them to 5,10 or more people then surly that is good - spread the loove xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're well and truly IN Linds with pleasure xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! And I've counted you in on mine too....who says it has to only be 5 people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Linds x That's fantastic : )

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.