WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

First Ever Blog Award

I have just received my first ever Blog Award and it came from Chrissie aka Simply One of a Kind. Thank-you Chrissie for thinking of me x


Digi's with Attitude have some fabulous images and this award comes along with a $5 Gift Certificate, if you complete the requirements.  

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 Blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi with Attitude Blog
If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your Blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person / Blog. 

Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.


OK now I need to tell you three things which make me different from anyone else which is impossible really so forgive me if I'm the same as you :
  1. My parents were Italian
  2. My childhood home was an Ice Cream and Sweet Shop
  3. I had lots of friends  (lol)
Now I would like to pass on the award to :
1.Lindsey - Loopy Lindsey's Craft Corner
2.Debbie - Love Paper Crafting
3.Wendy - Crafty Butterfly Blog
4.Cheryl - Cheryl's Creative Cards & ATC's
5.Patricia - My Work in Progress

Fingers crossed that I have done everything right x Happy Crafting Everyone x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely blog award and well done you for getting one from Chrissie.
    Debbeioxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Debbie. I've never had one before so I hope I have done everything correctly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me Patrizia!
    I accept this award and will do my best to do the same thing they ask.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hun bless your heart for thinking of me,and yes you have done it correctly,I will post this on my side bar as I already have this hun,so will add your name to it,once again hun,bless your heart love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card is positively yummy!!! You are such a clever girl making it look like chocolates like that. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.