I like making things other than cards and like a lot of ladies I love purses and bags. This design is from K and Company Kit which I bought a few years ago. They are perfect for small gift boxes and I have made and given away several already and there are still loads left to make.
It is not obvious from this photo but I added a green and blue Tartan ribbon to the band around the purse which I was pleased to use as I have had it for about 10 years (wow). I made the handle from beads and ribbon I got yonks ago with a Magazine which were intended to make a bracelet (wow wow).The tags were part of the kit and I secured them with a metal ring.
I hope my little purse qualifies for the following challenge :
1.Craft Your Days Away Challenge 11 - Anything Goes

Hi Patricia! This is really gorgeous! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteHey, can you email me your snail mail so we can play homeade goodies? :-D
southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com
I love your purse. I love doing treat boxes
ReplyDeletefor my grandson's class.
Wow......... Patricia
ReplyDeletewhat a great work! I love it!
Hugs Gisela
Oh wow this is just GORGOUS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank-you girls for stopping by and leaving me a lovely comment it is much appreciated (more than you could guess ) xx
ReplyDelete