WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Dotty About Dots !

. . . . . Are you as daft about dots as I am ? . . . . . .  If the answer is yes then you are in for a treat this week as the Theme at My Time To Craft Challenge this week is Dots and Spots or if you prefer Spots and Dots lol (Sorry I couldn't resist. You can tell I don't get out much can't you ?). Lots of ideas went through my mind for this challenge but I ended up making this little Dotty Purse.

I like making things other than cards and like a lot of ladies I love purses and bags. This design is from K and Company Kit which I bought a few years ago. They are perfect for small gift boxes and I have made and given away several already and there are still loads left to make.
It is not obvious from this photo but I added a green and blue Tartan ribbon to the band around the purse which I was pleased to use as I have had it for about 10 years (wow). I made the handle from beads and ribbon I got yonks ago with a Magazine which were intended to make a bracelet (wow wow).The tags were part of the kit and I secured them with a metal ring.


 
I hope you like my little effort this week and you get the time to pop over to MTTCC and see the fabulous inspirational work by the other team member.Also a little reminder about my Candy Giveaway which closes at the end of the month - the link is on the side bar x
I hope my little purse qualifies for the following challenge :
1.Craft Your Days Away Challenge 11 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia! This is really gorgeous! Beautiful work!
    Hey, can you email me your snail mail so we can play homeade goodies? :-D
    southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your purse. I love doing treat boxes
    for my grandson's class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow......... Patricia
    what a great work! I love it!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is just GORGOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you girls for stopping by and leaving me a lovely comment it is much appreciated (more than you could guess ) xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.