WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

I got a surprise package in the Post today

Here is a peek at the fabulous surprise I got in the Post today -
Do you know what it is,where it came from and who the fabulous person is who sent me this surprise TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE ? (The watermark is a bit of a give away lol )

7 comments:

  1. ooh wow its gorgeous .. lucky girl
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly Lisa it was a wonderful surprise - I had no idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun,this is really beautiful love the work that dorcas does,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww so glad you liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked it ?? I love it sooooooooooooo much xxx You are not only talented but a very kind and thoughtful person Dorcas and I am so happy to have 'meet' you x Big Hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous crochet flower but show us more :) I want to see more and how nice of Dorcas to send you. I love the great colours on it.
    I haven't got long, i am at the library, my laptop let me down :(
    Hope it works tonight, i am lost without a laptop or my blog!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.