WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hope you don't mind but I've added an extra pic :

Good Morning friends x How are you today ? I'm happy today because it's Tuesday and you know what that means don't you ? Yes,you are so right,it's another fabulous challenge at My Time To Craft Challenge and this week the theme is Jewels. Isn't that a great theme ? We would love to see your creations that have anything to do with jewels. I had loads of ideas for this one from a Pirate Chest to a String of Pearls but I am still in 'fairy' mode so this is what I ended up making.


A sugar-sweet colour palette (very Spring-like) and I do think lemon and pink go well together especially when we are talking dressy-uppy little girls don't you think ? The whole design started with the Jewelled Crown which I bought over a year ago thinking it was perfect for adding to a card for my Grandaughter. The next thing was this perfect image from Polka Doodles which already had a crown but I was able to mask it to leave a space for the gem crown.She is actually a Christmas Stamp and her name is Fairy Polly. Say Hello to Polly lol


I stamped on to watercolour paper and coloured with watercolour paints again.I actually did 4 images altogether in order to practice,improve and make sure I had something worthwhile in the end. I'm happy to say that I now have 3 decent images all completed and added to a card design (yay!!Hope to show you another time). I added Glamour Dust to the wings and Stickles here and there for that fairy touch.


The DP's are BasicGrey Porcelain (all so pretty),the image is matted on to glitter card,the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is Craft Work Cards. I based the design on a sketch at Sweet Stampin Challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :
1.Sweet Stampin Challenge - A Sketch
2.Basic Grey 39 - Wings
3.Ladybug Crafts Ink 18 - Spring Colours
4.Stampin for the Weekend 5 - Springtime
5.Crafty Calendar 18 - Spring 
6.Incy Wincy Designs 84 - Pastel Colours 
7.Wags n Whiskers 49 - More than one fold 
8.Papertake Weekly - Lemon Zingy

25 comments:

  1. what a pretty card .. love the soft colours and gorgeous papers
    Lisa ;)
    ps why not enter our spring colours challenge at ladybug crafts ink challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Lisa x (I will check out Ladybugs asap Thanks x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, nice colors... Thanks for playing with us at LCI challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the sweet image and the bp are such gorgeous colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! So pretty with the spring colours! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is so sweet, love your colour scheme. Thanks for playing along with us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the Spring Colours you have used and cute image too :-)
    Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done perfect for spring
    Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so pretty in gorgeous colours & the water colouring looks great. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patrizia wow gorgeous card, love the strong colouring and beautiful papers and card design. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely easel card! I like how you used the stamp on your purpose, thank you for joining Papertake Weekly, Miria GDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This si gorgeous. Love thepink withthe yellow and a beautiful image. Thansk for joining us at Papertake Weekly
    Hugs
    Suzanne x
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another really beautiful DT card Maria.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! I gotta try that style! Thx for sharing wiht us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Patrizia!!!! I love this card...... I'm a princess LOL!!! Beautiful colors and great use of BG papers!!!
    Thanks for visiting me today dear...... I wish you a fabulous day!!!
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patrizia!!! Fantastic easel card!!! I love it because I'm a princess too!!! LOL
    Thanks for visiting me today my friend... I wish you a fabulous day!!
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  17. ....... opsss!!! I want also to thank you for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
    Huge hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card, love the easel style and the colours are lovely!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Maria absolutely great colour combo and I love the layout. Such a sweet image too
    Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous easel card, I love the pretty Porcelain papers and such a cute image, great colouring!!

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is fabulous, so pretty, lovely papers and colours used, thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and a lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week with Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card I love the papers I have the same ones but not many sheets left now :0( Fab image also.
    Thankyou for joining us girlies over at Sweet Stampin, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty spring card. Thanks so much for joining in with this month's Crafty Calendar challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.