WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 5 March 2011

In the Garden


I don't know if this little girl has a name but I think she is really cute and I have been wanting to use her for a while. She was kindly given to me by Lindsey who has been encouraging me to colour in images. (It's not perfect Linds but I'm still trying x )

I coloured the image with Promarkers this time and used ink from a Big and Juicy ink pad to create the sky ( I didn't have anything else, so needs must !). The card base is Bazzill and the vibrant DP's are BasicGrey Lime Rickey.


I love dimension and layers on my cards so this time I have added flowers taken from a Polka Doodle CD - I think it was Sugar Birdies and I computer generated the sentiment which I have mounted on to a Piggy Tale Spring - quite appropriate I thought considering the 'Spring' challenges I hope to enter lol x

I would like to enter this into the following :
1.Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge 25 - Spring
2.Fab'n'Funky Challenge 62 - Spring into Action
3.Creative Inspirations Challenge 101 - In the garden
4.Crazy4Challenges 77 - A Sketch ( I used this sketch for my card today)

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Great colour combo too, so vibrant. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky...hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrizia that is fabulous your colouring is spot on, well done, gorgeous papers to. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is a sweetie - love the papers .. wonderful spring feel
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute! Your colouring is perfect, better than mine :-)
    I love your papers as well.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maria, this is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh she is so sweet hun just love how you have,laid your papers,they really add such dimension to the card,just love it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and I agree your colouring is pefect I use big and juicy for watercolour too but if you ever need any advice on PM's can I advise you to go here http://wiccababe.blogspot.com the ladies name is Debbi and what she can't do with PM's just isn't worth doing I have used a few of her tutorials and there is one piece I did with the help of said tutorial on my blog at the mo if you are intersted here is the link http://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com/2011/03/lollipop-lollipop.html and if I can do it anyone can but as I said your card is lovely and I also love the flowers too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have coloured her in beautifully! She looks much better than she did when she was languishing all pale and monochrome on my desk! Glad you could do something with her! Fab card, love the papers and the design, such a gorgeous springy card! Love it!
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Maria, such lovely vibrant colours and a cute image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Maria, the image is so cute and I love the soft peachy colour especially the floweres you have made
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWW Maria, your card is super cute! Love that sweet PI image! Thank you for playing the C4C Sketch with us! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Great colour combo too, so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card. Glad you chose to share it with us at Scrapbook Sisters card challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.