WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

I picked this Just for You

Isn't this little girl just so cute ?

She is from the Sheena Douglas A little Bit Sketchy stamp set and I think this one is called Busy Doing Nothing. I picked her Just for You and of course for my DT card at My Time to Craft Challenge this week which has the theme of Infants. The theme is very broad and we would love to see your creations that include children or something for children.Come and join us as it would be wonderful to see your crafty makes.

My effort is another easel card but I based the design on the sketch at Phindy's Challenge Blog. As the image is quite large and my card is based on a 6"x6" card. I went with the easel design in order to allow more space for the sentiment. It also gave me the chance to use more of the pretty Pink Petticoat papers called Vintage Rose.

I have mentioned before that I struggle with colouring in images. I've tried Promarkers,Copics,Watercolour Pencils and a mixture of all three. This time I used watercolour paper and watercolour paints and I think I found it a little easier but it's early days and I will see how this works out. (Yesterday I posted a card that I also coloured with watercolour paints but this little cutie was my first attempt ).
I would love to enter this card into the following Challenges :
1.Phindy's Challenge 43- A Sketch
2.DYSU Challenge 8 -Anything Goes
3.Incy Wincy 83 - Spring is in the air
4.One Stop Challenge 120 - Spring Flowers
5.Crazy4Challenges 76 - Use Flowers
6.Sir Stampalot Challenge - March Challenge 
(I hope the yellow hair counts !)

25 comments:

  1. Hi Patrizia, we all struggle with colouring, I find the choice of colours the biggest problem for me, they dont grade as well I want. Anyway I think your card is stunning, shes such a sweet gentle image and looks so like my granddaughter picking flowers she shouldnt. With hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous feminine card Maria!!
    she's fabulous
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its so pretty .. love the easel design and th beautiful papers
    Lisa ;)
    ps have you seen sir stampalot's challenge this month .. i think this would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and your colouring is lovely. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maria it's GORGEOUS!!!!! I absolutely love it and it doesn't look to me that you had any trouble at all coloring her, she's perfect! Oh I just love it!
    Oh and I just noticed you joined in Phindy's, well thanks for playing with us this week, your card is FAB! So glad to have you with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweetie Patrizia, lovely DP too
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so gorgeous! The image is so sweet and the colours are perfect.I so love easel cards.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its such a sweet little image, I love your card, beautiful spring colours. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's adorable. Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is heavenly, I saw these images last week at a friends house, now I have seen this i need them!! oh dear, more spends!
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really beautiful, a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really beautiful, great colouring skills, love it!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is incredibly adorable! i am so glad you entered in the Phindy challenge - wouldnt want to miss this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there

    What a lovely creation, such pretty colours and Sheena's image is adorable.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card, what a sweet image, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Maria,

    Lovely card for our challenge this week, sweet image and super colouring.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Maria I have these stamps too aren't they just fab to work with and yours is beautiful love the colours
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is dear! Love the beautiful colors and papers you used.
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge. I hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patrizia dear!!! WOW.... what a sweet sweet creation!!!! The image is so lovely and I like really much the soft colors!!!
    Have a wonderful week end dear!!!
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card. It fits our challenge perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful card , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is lovely, You've coloured it well. I remember when I first started colouring and all I can say is mine was not very good. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Joanna Sheens products are great and you have done this one great justice!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.