WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 21 March 2011

I'm a Bad Blogger

I know I'm a Bad Blogger  because I don't post more than once or twice a week but if I haven't made anything then I can't show you anything and then I get down because I think I am neglecting you (and I don't want to do that !). I don't particularly want to get into the habit of rambling on about my life. Firstly, because this blog is about crafty stuff and secondly,I lead a very dull life so I wouldn't want to bore you to death  (are you still reading this or have you switched off !  lol )
The other reason I am a bad Blogger is because I haven't always passed on Awards that I have received. There are a few reasons : can I cover the conditions ? ; who do I pass them on to ? ; will they want them and acknowledge them ?
What's all this leading up to ?? Well the lovely Pat (My work in Progress) has today passed on this Award to me and I want to be a good Blogger and this time pass it on as per the conditions.

First THANK-YOU Pat for thinking of me. Now I have to tell you 7 things about me ( Are you sitting comfortably ? Don't worry I'll be quick )
1. My parents were Italian
2. I was born in England
3. I lived above Dad's Ice Cream / Sweet /Coffee shop
4. I love Ice Cream
5. I love Espresso Coffee
6. I love my gorgeous husband and family
7. I love my blog friends
Now I will try to pass on this Award to 15 blog friends.  It is a pity I couldn't pass it on to all of my lovely 40 followers so my strategy this time is to go for the last 15 who joined me on my Journey UNLESS they already have the award (as far as I can tell). OK ? Please remember to acknowledge receipt of the Award PLEASE.
1. Alison -  Ali's Thoughts
2. Jacki - Cards by Jacki
3. Pat - Pip's Pastimes
4. Debbie - Debbie's Craft Time
5. Lisa -sorry I don't have a link for Lisa
6. Sarah - Lazy Daisy
7. Ann - sorry I don't have a link for Ann
8. Nicoletta - I love Scrapbooking
9. Donna - Morning Glory Craft Cottage
10.Laurie - Designer Diva
11.Sue - Scoopy's Stuff
12.Shirley - Nannieflash
13.Lisa Jane - Mess 2 Magic
14.Yenni Natalia - Scrapcollector
15.Giovanna - Le Piccole cose di Gio

Now then - that took me nearly two hours to compose so now you know another reason why I'm a Bad Blogger - I'm too slow but I hope the above lovelies accept the award,knowledge it please and pass it on. Fingers crossed XXXX

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Have posted on my blog- its lovely of you to think of me.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrizia!!!! First of all let me tell you thanks a lot for thinking of me. I am so glad to receive this award from you. I also want to tell you I'm happy to know this news of you. I didn't know of your Italian origins..... and also I love the coffee espresso and ice cream!!!
    have a fabulous day my dear.
    Huge hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for think of me it is very kind I will pop it on my blog asap hugs
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you Patrizia thank you so much for thinking of me, and I will add your name to my other one, its such a pleasure to have been awarded it from you. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you are a bad blogger because you post only once or twice a week. I do it sometimes when i am too busy at home. I don't think there is a rule about how many post we have to do in a week :))
    I enjoy very much your work, so i know if you haven't posted for a while it means we gonna see some gorgeous card! we can wait.
    You deserve this award!
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maria its great you thought of me, I promise to try and get it posted tomorrow

    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Maria, I feel quite honoured to have three people give me this blog award.


    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya hun
    congratulations on ya award,
    aww thank you so much for passing this into me, so kind of you very much appreciated, i will blog it once my internet is sorted 2moro hopefully, its not stayin on long enogh to do anything at the mo!! sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patrizia, Thank you for letting me know about this the award you gave me, I have been busy sorting out my craft room and have really just scanned my dashboard to see whats happening. I am greatful to you for giving me this award, I have not been blogging for long so at the moment I too fall under the bad blogger title. I will put this blog award on my blog and give some other bloggers the pleasure too. Thanks so much for such a lovely blog you have. ~Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patrizia!! Thank you very much for the award you give me! it's a beautiful thoughs for me! I posted it shortly!!
    and.... i' am a bad blogger too;-)
    Have a fabuolous day!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear Patrizia, you are not as bad of blogger as I am, it's been what a week since you told me about this award and I still haven't done anything!!! Mainly even though I've had this blog for several years, it sat there, while I didn't post on it. So in some ways I feel like a new blogger and I have so much to learn!! So I will try to sort all this out and I promise I will be back to except this award!!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.