Here is a peek at the fabulous surprise I got in the Post today -
Do you know what it is,where it came from and who the fabulous person is who sent me this surprise TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE ? (The watermark is a bit of a give away lol )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ooh wow its gorgeous .. lucky girl
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Truly Lisa it was a wonderful surprise - I had no idea :)
ReplyDeleteoh hun,this is really beautiful love the work that dorcas does,hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteAwwwww so glad you liked it. :-)
ReplyDeleteLiked it ?? I love it sooooooooooooo much xxx You are not only talented but a very kind and thoughtful person Dorcas and I am so happy to have 'meet' you x Big Hug xxx
ReplyDeleteHow lucky, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html
Gorgeous crochet flower but show us more :) I want to see more and how nice of Dorcas to send you. I love the great colours on it.
ReplyDeleteI haven't got long, i am at the library, my laptop let me down :(
Hope it works tonight, i am lost without a laptop or my blog!
Hugs xx