WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Perfect Pets

Have you got a perfect pet ? We have - our Suzy Cat. She is so cute and no trouble at all, infact she has been good company for me lately although she much prefers Hubby. However, promise not to tell her but I would love a little doggie.One to go for walks with and groom and play ball. I love the idea of this great doggie image from LOTV with his young master - going everywhere together.
Don't you ?


This is my DT card for My Time To Craft Challenge which this week is entitled Perfect Pets. I am not entirely happy with my design this week and if I had the time (and energy) I would re-do it.
I know what's not quite right with it but I'm not telling !


The design started with an 8"x8" white square card base which I covered with a background paper that I made by stamping on a dog image over a distressed design from the Basic Grey basic white paper pack.The dog stamp was part of a free gift with a recent magazine purchase.The LOTV image was stamped onto watercolour card and coloured with watercolour paints. The spot paper is from the Basic Grey Kioshi paper pad and I pulled out the colours from this for my colour scheme for the image and orange glitter card.The circle doily is Marianne and the sentiment is LOTV.
We will be so pleased to see your Perfect Pet designs at MTTCC this week so do come and join us with your perfect pets.

9 comments:

  1. Lol THIS REMINDS ME OF MY DOG WHEN i was younger he used to jump in my dolls pram when I was little then as I got older he would jump in the saddle bag of my bike when i was going out lol fab card too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one,brilliant image hun and the detail is just brilliant love those papers,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - this card reminds me of my partners youngest and our dog Bobby.. they are great pals .
    I love the polka dot Dp and the design.. a fab card
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,

    Love your card it is gorgeous, beautiful spotty bp and gorgeous colours on your card.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is adorable and with lovely papers. I think this is perfect.
    I hope you have a lovely week and my prayers to your husband.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patrizia dear, I hope you had a happy Easter time. This card is so lovely. I like so much the colors, but above all the fantastic self made background!!!
    Huge hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Patrizia you are being to critical and we all are trying to be at our best, but sometime you just have to let go, its a gorgeous card and I love those LOV images. with hugs Shirleyxxxx
    Hope hubby gets home soon not only for your sake but also for puss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the composition here! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how did I miss this its absolutely fabulous Maria - I adore this image I have him uninked as yet! I've been a bad blogger but I'm back now - work just gets in the way lol
    Hope Hubby is fighting fit and home soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.