Wednesday, 4 August 2010
Beach Tag Book
I just wanted to share with you this great mini project I did at The Scrapbook Shop again with the talented Gill. I still haven't put photographs on yet but I think it is a great idea and I would love to do another (one day).

Labels:
Beach,
Mini Project,
Tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amazing and gorgeous! So much detail...I love it!! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteAww thank-you Jenny I enjoyed doing it and I love these mini projects - I must do more (soon) x
ReplyDeleteThis is just brilliant! I love the colours and the papers and just about everything!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Thank you Chrissie x I can't take credit for the idea though because Gill comes up with the ideas for her workshops.It is an unusual design I think but very effective and could be adapted to all sorts of occasions xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow...this is amazing. Love the colours and the fact the tags come out.
ReplyDelete