Anyway,for my lovely followers here are more pictures of Henry's album.
Saturday, 21 August 2010
In The Dog House Mini Album Part Two
Isn't it typical ?? I held back from posting this album because I wanted to enter it in to a challenge but as I couldn't see a suitable challenge to enter it in and more importantly, because I hadn't posted anything for my lovely followers to see for over a week, I decided to show you Henry. Then today,a day later, I see a challenge at Onestopcraftchallenge which would have been perfect for this album !! Do you think I dare enter this project now or is it not allowed ?????
Anyway,for my lovely followers here are more pictures of Henry's album.


Anyway,for my lovely followers here are more pictures of Henry's album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a gorgeous album! I haven't attempted one yet but it is on the "to do" List
ReplyDeleteLinds x
Such a pretty album, lovely colour combo, DP & embellishments, thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet
ReplyDeleteYour very clever i love the bones x
ReplyDeleteLinds, I love these mini albums and have others on the go (not so mini one's as well) but they do take a bit more time and planning. Hope you get time to do one soon xx
ReplyDeleteThank-You my lovely visitors for your lovely comments x they are much appreciated and keep me motivated xx
ReplyDelete