WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 21 August 2010

In The Dog House Mini Album Part Two

Isn't it typical ?? I held back from posting this album because I wanted to enter it in to a challenge but as I couldn't see a suitable challenge to enter it in and more importantly, because I hadn't posted anything for my lovely followers to see for over a week, I decided to show you Henry. Then today,a day later, I see a challenge at Onestopcraftchallenge which would have been perfect for this album !! Do you think I dare enter this project now or is it not allowed ?????

Anyway,for my lovely followers here are more pictures of Henry's album.



5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous album! I haven't attempted one yet but it is on the "to do" List
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty album, lovely colour combo, DP & embellishments, thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very clever i love the bones x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linds, I love these mini albums and have others on the go (not so mini one's as well) but they do take a bit more time and planning. Hope you get time to do one soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-You my lovely visitors for your lovely comments x they are much appreciated and keep me motivated xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.