WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Welcome to Baby

One of my projects this week was to make some cards for baby girls. Why? For no particular reason, other than I love this baby image from the Kirsty Wiseman Colour Me Crazy CD and I like to have cards to hand in case someone needs one. I made a few different versions but here is one which I hope to enter into two challenges.





I used 3 papers ( ducks, spot and glitter),2 flowers (not sure if that can be classed as 1) and the 1 image. The sentiment I made on the computer and for added detail I machine stitched two of the papers together.

I wasn't happy with the edge of the paper image so I added a 'frame' with Liquid Pearls but I am not keen on it now and wish I hadn't bothered ! (I'm learning the hard way - lol )

Fab n' Funky Challenge 37
Papertake Weekly Challenge 3-2-1

2 comments:

  1. I like your frame of liquid pearls, i can never make mine look "pearly" as they always end up pointy but yours are great!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week and I hope you have a good Bank Holiday
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds x It is good to know you think they are okay x Hope you have a good day too x Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.