WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 19 August 2010

In The Dog House

I'm not literally in the Dog House - firstly, we haven't got a dog any more and secondly, even when we did we didn't have a dog house !! The thing is I feel as if I am in the dog house!! I haven't posted any craft work for over a week and worse,I haven't actually successfully completed any craft work either. I have several projects on the go - interspersed with other commitments. Just look at the mess of my work areaYou can see (best not to look actually) my latest (poor) attempts at colouring images. The lovely Lindsey has let me have a few images to practice with but I can only apologise for my poor efforts so far ( sorry I couldn't put something together in time for the Craftycatz Challenge this week Lindsey). I definitely need more practice but I definitely need more Promarkers too as I just don't have the right colours to do a good job !! ( can cats be brown ??). Well back to the grindstone.

PS.You might spot a sneak peek of something I will post later which is related to the post title x

2 comments:

  1. ooooh from what I can see these are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey for your encouragement but I really do need more practise and definitely more Promarkers as the colours I have are very limited x I will save my pennies and get some soon x thanks for visiting me again I do appreciate it very much xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.