I heat embossed the Tailors Dummy Clarity Stamp twice in silver and decoupaged one image on to the other and then I added a silver/grey ribbon bow. The prepared image was centred into an Anna Griffin frame that I have had for ages just waiting for the right opportunity to be used.It was all mounted onto silver mirri card and placed onto a cream card base .
I am going to try and enter this into the following challenges:
Craftycatz Butterflies and Buttons
Craftyourdaysaway With Wings
The Secretcraftersaturday Blue and Cream
Craftycreations Butterfly
Creatalicious Vintage
Polka Doodles Vintage

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, I just love it, it's so elegant...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us this week at SCSC
x
vicky
Hiya, LOVE this card. That image is so vintage looking and the addition of that bow is inspired. The use of the buttons and pins is simply perfect. A gorgeous creation.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. I hope you come back and see us again next week. Good luck in the draw.
Mel X
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Saskia
(guest designer)
Ooooooh Maria! I ADORE this card, it is so elegant and i love the soft ble and cream. I don't have this stamp but I saw Barbara Gray use fantasy fibre with it and it looked so good that it is on my must have before i die list (the list is sooo long i'm gonna have to get fit and keep healthy as i need to live for a long time at the rate i'm going!)
ReplyDeleteLinds x
Whoops almost forgot.....thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week!
ReplyDeleteI love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Oh this is too cute! Love the softness - thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
This is very pretty! I like the embossing you did with the paper piecing. thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!
ReplyDeleteThis looks perfect, love your collecton of buttons, good idea, thanks for joining craftycatz challenge this week, x caro
ReplyDeletethi is a great card love the way you have used the embellishments. Thanks for joining crafty catz
ReplyDeleteOh! Thank-You every-one for looking at my latest card and leaving such fabulous comments. It makes me so happy x It would be great if you had time to visit me again soon xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your card, so stylish and pretty! Jo x
ReplyDeleteThanks Dotty Jo xx
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. Love the colours and the stamp is great. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week x
ReplyDeleteWhat a really great card, thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.
ReplyDeleteB x
so delicate and pretty and feminine..i just LOVE this! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx
ReplyDeleteI just loooove lovely visitors ! You have cheered me up no end on this miserable day !! You are welcome anytime xx
ReplyDeletewonderful card! thank you for playing along with us at polka doodles this week!!!
ReplyDeletevery classy card Maria x
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacey for visiting and leaving a comment x
ReplyDeleteAnd Jacquie, it is great that you come to see me again xxx
Ooohhh what a gorgeous card Maria, I love the image and the little buttons are a fab touch. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge x
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah - fingers crossed x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and elegant....love the image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
ReplyDeletexx
Oo! Thanks Cheryl - it's great to know you came and looked x
ReplyDeleteI do like this! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
ReplyDeleteWonderful vintage creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles.
ReplyDeleteThanks TT and Kris for calling on me :)
ReplyDeleteLovely Vintage project - thanks for playing along this week at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge
ReplyDeleteThanks Dee :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful feminine card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at CYDA.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Thanks for visiting Joanne :)
ReplyDelete