WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Promarker Fun

I have been continuing with my quest to colour with Promarkers and although I have called this Post 'Fun' in reality it wasn't all fun but at the same time I enjoyed it, if that makes sense ! I spent hours colouring in the same image which I had stamped several times over and over again. I tried different colour combinations and the result was a few that I thought were reasonable. I found it best to use my watercolour pencils to colour the face and skin areas. The stamp is another Polka Doodles Flutterfly called Babsie. I don't usually go for bold colours but the colours I used for Babsie dictated these complimentary papers.


The papers are BasicGrey lime rickety which I won in a raffle at The Scrapbook Shop ages ago.I used 3 different patterns.The sentiment I made myself on Word and positioned it to look like a flower on a long stem. I have added 3 flower shaped faux brads (1 I have used as the centre of a fabric flower) and I just had to add some MS butterflies.
As I have done all this work I am going to try to enter this card in to a few Challenges :
PD Blog Challenge 30
Cute Card Thursday
Squiggle Stamps August Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patrizia, love the colours and I think you have coloured her perfectly,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarita for visiting me and leaving a lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so stunning! Love your colours and quirky image! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colouring is fab! I tend to go for the papers first and then colour to compliment - I've learnt the hard way!! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenny for leaving me an ace comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks TT for your comment - I really appreciate you taking the time to visit me. Love PD so will def join in again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week in our Generic challenge - great to see your lovely project and I think the colours are fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Claire for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.