1. My whole routine is up in the air and the pieces haven't fallen to earth yet
and
2.It's the fabulous theme at My Time To Craft Challenge this week
| Version 1 |
I stuck with a simple,mainly white design which I thought would emphasise the main feature - the buttons. To give more interest I embossed the white card using two different embossing folders from Provo Craft (Swiss Dots and the never used before Bloom Dots).To complete the design I used foam pads to add dimension and lift (very appropriate I think lol)
| Version 2 |
| A close up |
1.Simply Create - Challenge 34 I'm the Boss ...
2.Ladybird Crafts Ink TLT - Challenge 9 Anything Goes
3.Paper Sundaes - Challenge 50 Something New

LOve the mainly white card and the little image .. fab embossing too
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LCI this week
Good luck
Lisa ;)
Cute little card:) Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
ReplyDeletePinky
I love this card, love the white with a hint of colour, and the image is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week. Happy New Year. Pami x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI love this card, what a great way to use the buttons!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you find your routine again soon
Linds x
Gorgeous cards Maria.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
There's an award for you on my blog!
Chrissie
Very pretty cards. I love the white on white with just a little pop of color. Thanks for joining us in the LCI Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteJust love the use of buttons on this card. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWendy -x-
What fabulous cards - love them both. I just love white on white!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining LCI's challenge!!
Beautiful card and what a great use of the buttons!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Simply Create for the embossing challenge. Hope to see more of your creative work for the next challenge.
Linda - DT Simply Create
What a creative use of the buttons! Makes a lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge!
ReplyDeleteLove that stamp!! and how clever to use buttons! love the cleaness of the cards Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink. Hope you will join us for our super blog hop next week! Tams xx
ReplyDeleteOh wonderful! Love it! Kim
ReplyDeletewonderful job, thanks for playing along with SC!!!
ReplyDelete