WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Going Around in Circles

How did Wendy, at My Time To Craft Challenge, know that the theme Going Around in Circles exactly matches how I feel this week ? Strange ? Odd ? Not really, as I expect that most of us will feel like this a lot of the time. Especially when we are trying to juggle family,home,work and our obsession with crafting lol . Anyway,I got there in the end and here is my DT card for the challenge this week :






It is a simple design and one which I have been wanting to try out for a long time.First,I want to say again that on my computer the colours are not quite true. In real life the colours are much more subtle - not dark brown but more of a taupe with creams.
The DP is Laura Ashley again and because it is highly decorative I allowed it to dominate the background. The gold and white circles and the sentiment are from Craft Work Cards and I used foam pads to adhere them to the background in order to give the dimension this design needs to make it more effective.I have been saving them for this type of design and now I have done it, I want to do more. Finally,to complete the design I added a few gems to the circles.

6 comments:

  1. I love it, especially the circles. The paper is yummy!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is just gorgoues what a brilliant design hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Mrs, I thought your Mojo had gone missing, looks there to me!
    Thank you for the lovely cmments.
    Did I see you won on a couple of blogs this week? Cannot for the life of me remember which ones!! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you girls for stopping by and for your encouragement - it really is very much appreciated xxx The truth is by the time I have looked at all your lovely creations, hours have past and my confidence has dropped. I keep thinking I will never be able to do that and I get disheartened :-(

    I know - silly me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card for this challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.