WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 17 February 2011

Spots and Shiny Beads

Just a little project to share tonight - can you guess what it is ?

Another view

Did you guess straight away what it was ?


I hope you guessed it was a cute,little bag because I made another of the little purses I am so fond .They are ideal for little gifts for little and not so little girls. For embellishment,I used 2 contrasting Prima flowers and added seed beads to the centre and used coordinating beads to construct the handle. I love ribbon for handles but I really like the look of this bead handle - I think it makes it more special.
I would like to enter this project into the following Challenges :
1.CRAFT Challenge 90 - Not a card
2.DYSU Challenge 7 - Dots
3.A Spoon Full of Sugar 139 - Anything but ....
4.Ladybug Craft Ink TLT 15 - Anything but a card
5.Moving Along with the Times Challenge 86 -  Anything for a Little Girl but not a card

19 comments:

  1. How adorable, and the papers used make it look very nice. I made loads of these at Christmas and sold them at a fair...they wernt down a treat for people who wanted them as jewelary boxes. Well done you, it is gorgeous. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic little bag - I love it!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this si truly wonderful! Thanks for joining in this week at DYSU. Hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No i didn't guess at first it's after the second picture that i realised it was a bag.
    This is so gorgeous and looks like a real bag! Love your choice of colours. Really beautiful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such a goregous bag Patrizia, very cute
    thanks for joining us at DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable little gift bag! Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! It's just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow, wow! So clever and so pretty!

    Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink and A Spoonful of Sugar!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's wonderful - I am really into little boxes at the moment

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful little bag.. i love the red spotty DP and the cute flower
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa ;)
    ps you could also enter the challenge at Moving along with the times this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous bag! The flower really finishes it off! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI and MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patrizia :-) That is so brilliant, I seriously doubt I´d have the patience for that. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at DYSU Challenge Blog! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bag is beautiful! Any girl would be pleased to receive this!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable and I'm sure any little girl would love to receive this! the DP is gorgeous - Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Maria!
    I have something for you on my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous project. I love the colours and design of the bag and perfect for a girl.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.