WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 12 February 2011

Over the Moon !

Today I was thrilled and honoured  to see my name on 3 (yes 3!!) different Challenges as a winner ! How lucky am I ? But I can tell you it has lifted my spirits and given me much needed encouragement to keep going.

This card was chosen at the CRAFT Challenge as 1st of the Top 3 and also one of the Top 3 at The Pixie Cottage Challenge. I really am honoured as there is nothing better than a fellow crafter liking your work.

With this card I was the Random Winner at Allsorts Challenge Blog and that was pure luck as I was number 266 and they had a massive 465 entries - wow !

4 comments:

  1. You lucky girl! It means you deserve it, your cards were gorgeous. I know, it feels good when you win :)
    Have a nice sunday!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wins. It's a great feeling to know that somebody else likes your work.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why your won. Both of these cards are exquisite. Just love them.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are all crafters like me ? I hope not !! I was and still am elated to have won these Challenges - especially when my work has been chosen but I am now finding it hard to get on with more work. It is sort of panic stations - what should I try to do now ????
    I must pull myself together and with the help of your lovely comments I will keep on trying.
    Thank-You so much girls xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.