WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 21 February 2011

Sweet Blog Award Update

Yesterday I wrote that the very lovely and sweet Dorcas sent me a Sweet Award and that I was chuffed that she had even thought of me and I said I would be back with more sweetness. Well in order to accept the award properly I have to tell you 3 sweet things about me and pass on the award to 3 other sweet people.

I found this very hard to do, hence the delay.First I couldn't think of anything 'sweet' about me so I went to the next best thing - my family.
Number one - My husband. He really is the kindest,most caring and loving man you could ever meet. I know because we have been married for yonk-odd years and he must be the 'sweetest' to put up with me. lol
Number two - My children - Three of the sweetest human beings you will ever find. Kind,caring and loving.
Number three - My Grandchildren - Eight of them (yes I said 8 !!) All sweet,kind and loving. Just one example of their sweetness was when I was ill recently and two of the youngest ones showered me with love by making me drawings.


Okay,now on to the even harder bit !! Who ?
I would like to pass this on to :
Chrissie - who is always kind and helpful and keeps me right : )
Debbie - who is generous and sweet and cheers me up : )
Laney - who is a sweet lady who visits me often : )
I hope they will accept this award and maybe pass it on to 3 other people. Ideally I would have liked to pass this on to you all xox

6 comments:

  1. There you Maria ..how sweet of you to pass this on
    Thank you for thinking of me
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is really kind of you... I nearly said sweet... I'm truly flattered!
    Thank you so much.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU Laney - you are very welcome x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU Chrissie - you are very welcome x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maria and I will be honoured to accept it from you.
    I think I could name more than 3 sweet things about you! But I did like the way you used them on your lovely family, thanks again. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie you are very welcome - thank YOU for accepting x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.