WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 5 February 2011

Look what I got in the post today !!

Aren't I the lucky one ?
A fabulous card, lovingly and skilfully hand-made by Dorcas and sent to little old me as part of the Pay It Forward game (see my side bar) and it certainly made me smile all over my face !!

THANK-YOU DORCAS I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE RECEIVED THIS WONDERFUL CARD X
The image is such fun and your colouring is perfect. I love the colour scheme ,the way you mat and layer your design and the machining - how do you get your stitching so straight ? (Note to self -  practise every-day !!)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you recieved it ok, Maria! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgoues hun love it,i must do this,hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-You again Dorcas x Yours is in the Post so fingers crossed you will get mine soon xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl, what a gorgeous card!
    Love a bit of stitching on a card.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.