WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

My First Blog Candy Winner

My First Blog Candy!
My First Blog Candy Winner!
I offered my Followers a Polka Doodles Cd rom called Love and Cherish .
All you had to do to win was be a Follower and follow the few rules.
The odds of winning were good as only 5 followers left a comment.

I was very happy to put all 5 names into the 'hat' and with the help of our super cute, youngest Grandson Joshua 

he picked a winner ...........drum roll ...............          

The WINNER IS PAT !!!!!  
Please email me your address and I will get this super Cd to you very,very soon xxx
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL -
As a thank you to all 5 who entered I will also send  Laney,Lindsey,Chrysalis and Anne either a card that I have made or a little bit of Candy if they too send me an email with their address.
Thank-you folks and I hope to hear from you soon xox

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pat!
    Thanks for the chance to win. Your grandson is so cute, just look at his cheeky little face. Gorgeous!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute boy Joshua is. Sorry I missed joining in on your candy, don't know what happened but I have missed a few of your posts...I have been awal!!
    Back now tho!
    I too have the free stamp of the boy with the baloon, he's great isn't it!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so adorable!! I think he likes his job too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i can't believe i 've won, it's so rare!
    Thank you so much and thank you to your grandson, he is too cute!
    Can't wait to play with my CD, my first craft CD!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone.Joshua is a real sweetie who loved his job of picking a winner and couldn't wait to tell his Mammy what he had been doing for Nanna x The CD is packed and ready to post as are the cards I have selected for the PIR and Candy Followers - so wont be long now x Hugs to all x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.