WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Hearts and Flowers

I have achieved 2 goals for today's post. First I have completed my card for the challenge this week at My Time to Craft Challenge which is Hearts and Flowers and secondly I personalised this Valentines Day card for my darling Hubby.

It is very feminine with the pale pinks and greens but I don't think he will see it as too fluffy and sentimental. He might not admit it but he likes a bit of fluffiness now and then - in moderation you understand as he is British and all that stereotypical thingy-mejig stuff  lol


Okay the recipe : I did well again this week because I purchased another craft magazine and to be honest only because it had what looked like a super free gift. It was. A super,free stack of Pink Perfection, Vintage Rose papers - gorgeous !! I used 2 of the papers which matched perfectly with the die-cut hearts from Carol Wilson that I have had stored away for a special project I hope to make one of these days. To complete the design I added  the gorgeous, sparkly letters and the silver ribbon bows. The final touch was the sentiment from Kay and Company which I had also in my stash.
Will he like it ?
I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges :
1.Allsorts Week 89 - It must be love,love,love
2.Crazy 4 Challenges  73 - Valentines Day
3.Secret Crafter Saturday 120 - Valentines
4.Polka Doodles Week 5 - With Hearts
5.Raise The Bar Challenge 52 - Hearts
6.Crafty Calendar Challenge 17 - Love

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love your card. This is so gorgeous with beautiful colours.
    I am sure your hubby will love it!
    I got the cd this morning, thank you so much and it is so yummy! I've already had a look and can't wait to print them. There is a lot on it and some papers are so delicious!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! Perfect for a Hubby who doesn't do sentimental gush! Love the colours
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank- you girls x
    So glad you got the CD Pat and pleased you like the content. Thanks for letting me know you got the card I sent you Lindsey and I hope yours arrives soon Dorcas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, sweet but not too slushy, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Lovely to see your work at Polkadoodles! Thanks for joining us!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card, LOVE the sparkles~ hubby's gonna love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and your very kind words
    ;0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the design.
    Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, romantic card! Ruth , Crafty Calendar Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful....infact stunning! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous card and great colours.
    Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles hearts challenge and hope to see you again.
    x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.