Just a little project to share tonight - can you guess what it is ?
Another view
Did you guess straight away what it was ?
I hope you guessed it was a cute,little bag because I made another of the little purses I am so fond .They are ideal for little gifts for little and not so little girls. For embellishment,I used 2 contrasting Prima flowers and added seed beads to the centre and used coordinating beads to construct the handle. I love ribbon for handles but I really like the look of this bead handle - I think it makes it more special.
I would like to enter this project into the following Challenges :
1.CRAFT Challenge 90 -
Not a card
2.DYSU Challenge 7 -
Dots
3.A Spoon Full of Sugar 139 -
Anything but ....
4.Ladybug Craft Ink TLT 15 -
Anything but a card
5.Moving Along with the Times Challenge 86 -
Anything for a Little Girl but not a card
Maria this is FANTASTIC!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable, and the papers used make it look very nice. I made loads of these at Christmas and sold them at a fair...they wernt down a treat for people who wanted them as jewelary boxes. Well done you, it is gorgeous. Debbiexx
ReplyDeleteIts so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at LCI this week.
ReplyDeletePinky
Fantastic little bag - I love it!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx
ReplyDeleteOh so cute - love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LCI this week!
Hugs,
Michele
Oh this si truly wonderful! Thanks for joining in this week at DYSU. Hope to see you next time!
ReplyDeleteNo i didn't guess at first it's after the second picture that i realised it was a bag.
ReplyDeleteThis is so gorgeous and looks like a real bag! Love your choice of colours. Really beautiful.
Hugs xx
wow such a goregous bag Patrizia, very cute
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
This is such an adorable little gift bag! Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations!
ReplyDeleteWOW! It's just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
ReplyDelete-Wenche
Wow, wow, wow! So clever and so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink and A Spoonful of Sugar!
Mary J xxx
that's wonderful - I am really into little boxes at the moment
ReplyDeletekitten DYSU team
What a beautiful little bag.. i love the red spotty DP and the cute flower
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa ;)
ps you could also enter the challenge at Moving along with the times this week
What a fabulous bag! The flower really finishes it off! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI and MAWTT this week. Pami x
ReplyDeleteHi Patrizia :-) That is so brilliant, I seriously doubt I´d have the patience for that. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at DYSU Challenge Blog! Janna
ReplyDeleteYour bag is beautiful! Any girl would be pleased to receive this!
ReplyDeleteLove Sarita xx
This is adorable and I'm sure any little girl would love to receive this! the DP is gorgeous - Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
ReplyDeleteLaurie x
Hi Maria!
ReplyDeleteI have something for you on my blog. ;-)
What a fabulous project. I love the colours and design of the bag and perfect for a girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in our challenge at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox