My crafting journey inspired by the brilliant crafters who freely and generously share their interests and ideas.
WELCOME
I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK. DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X
Sunday, 6 June 2010
Black and White Card - Ladybirds
I love these ladybirds - so cute x
I have entered this card into Create4fun Challenge Week 23 and Craftycatz Weekly Challenge 35.
These are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Linds xx Ps I had a nose through your blog and all of your other cards are beautiful too xx
What great cards. The talent of you ladies is just astounding. Thank you for letting me visit. Susan http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
I have always loved creating and making things since I was very little and I had the advantage of being part of a family with many creative and artistic talents.Sewing was my first craft and cooking has always been an enjoyable interest. I became interested in card-making and scrapbooking a few years ago. Now I can add paper-crafts to the long list of creative activities I thoroughly enjoy.I have a lot to learn so this is my crafting journey but don't be surprised if I share some of my other interests x
Aah little cuties.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
ReplyDeleteLinds xx
Ps I had a nose through your blog and all of your other cards are beautiful too xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat great cards. The talent of you ladies is just astounding. Thank you for letting me visit.
ReplyDeleteSusan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
lovely pretty card, thanks for playing along with our colour challenge this week, x carol
ReplyDeleteWow ! Don't know what to say to you all except "Thanks". I am so pleased you like my stuff so please come and visit anytime Maria xx
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely card thanks for joining us at crafty catz
ReplyDeletesuper card. thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzanne x
Another gorgeous card - I do have a thing for ladybirds. x
ReplyDelete