WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 20 September 2010

Christmas Easel

I have not had a very productive few days and was beginning to get a bit stressed because 'things' were getting in the way of my creative processes. Nothing drastic, just stupid little things. For instance I started making this card on Saturday and I thought everything was going okay until later in the day I noticed that the glue I had used to layer up the tree had seeped through and marked the image !! gurrr !!! It had not happened before so I was not a happy bunny and it has taken me until today to take another look and solve the problem. Was it worth it ? I think so, if for no other reason than I hate waste.


Can you tell what I did to cover up the problem ?
After all this effort I am hoping to enter this into the following challenges :
1.Craftycatz Challenge 50 - Colour Combo - Chocolate and Green
2.SCS Challenge 101 - Anything Goes
3.Polka Doodles Week 37 Challenge - Easel Card

17 comments:

  1. Hi there

    I love your Christmas card, it's got a real retro feel to it, yet cleverly combined with traditional colours.

    Thank you for joining in my easel card them at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Patriziawithaz, This is gorgeous and no I cannot tell where you went wrong, it looks perfect to me.
    If it's ok with you I would like to follow your gorgeous work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, love it, love it! This is one of the most fantastic cards EVER! I love the papers and the image is brilliant, i really like all the layering (is that what hid the glue? ;-) It is fantastic, your colouring is beautiful. Oh, did I mention that I love it?!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops almost forgot to say thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brenda - that's a great comment - I love it xx Come again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbie !! I am flattered by your comment and it is great to have you as a follower - Welcome,Welcome and Welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patrizia
    A gorgeous card,love the paper and the tree,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Dianne for your visit and lovely comment. Hope I see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, really adore the image and papers...Perfect!!!
    Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab. amazing papers. It's perfect..no one would ever know about your problem! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for calling on me again ladies - you make me so :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the tree, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab - do like this (and how did you hide the glue?!) Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card - such a great looking fresh christmas card - thanks for joining in the polkadoodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh i do hate it when things like that happen! You've done an amzing job in recovering your image though. This is such a striking card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.