WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Pretty Things

I call these my Italian Purses simply because I bought them in Italy. But as far as I know, you might be able to get them any-where in the world.
I bought them from a gorgeous little shop in Montecatini Terme in Tuscany (it's the Town where my sister lives). I was looking for gifts to bring home and ended up buying several,including three for myself (how greedy am I ?)
Pretty Little Bear can't decide which one she likes the best but I am happy to share them with her. lol
(PS. LB is only 5" high).

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.