WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Christmas JOY

I am still tuned into Christmas themed creations at the moment and as well as this card, I have a few more ideas I hope to put together in the next few weeks so I hope you will come again and have a look.This time I have gone for a simple design and have used 3 of my Martha Stewart snowflake punches that I have been itching to use.

The double-sided base card is from docrafts Forever Friends - Gift Wrapped and the sentiment/text is made from glittered chipboard letters and a circle text from Craftwork Cards which was attached with foam pads to highlight the text.


I finished the design by adding a few more snowflakes on 3d foam pads to give more dimension to the design and some pearl and crystal gems to the centre of the prominent snowflakes to give 'lift' and sparkle.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :
1.Allsorts Week 70 - At least 3 punches
2.A spoonful of sugar Challenge 122 - Anything Goes
3.Bah! Humbug! Challenge 36 - TEXT
4.Diecut Dreams Christmas Club challenge 35 - Words Only

13 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love the colour of the card base and the simple design is so striking. Gorgeous! That snowflake punch is beautiful
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and Christmassy. The JOY is really nice. I am making Christmas Cards too, I find them a bit of a pain, but the challenges have helped me get into gear!!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    A very pretty card and so elegant in it't pure simplicity.

    The way you have worked the sentiment really looks effective.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi a beautiful card, love the elegant colours
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, and also our monthly PB challenge Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your punches - think Max on our team has those - gorgeous. The word Joy is very effective.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - love the card. Fab colors!!!

    Thanks for playing with the Sugar ladies this week

    Hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! This is Gorgeous. LOve it. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your letters are stunning, I love the 'o', thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge we hope to have you join us again for our new challenge on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning and elegant card. It's gorgeous. I love the white against the red background. Your JOY letters are perfect for our challange.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latetst challange.

    irene
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work! thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas CLUB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is lovely. Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being in the top 3! Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.