WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Kirsty Wisemans Wednesday Night Crop 22.09.10

I thoroughly enjoyed another of Kirsty's Cyber Crop's last night. I haven't as yet logged into the Chat Room during the 2 hour session because I find it more relaxing just to get on with it myself as there is no pressure - if I don't do it then it doesn't matter to anyone except me and anyway, although the chat is hilarious at times I definitely wouldn't get it done in the time, as I can't chat and create at the same time. lol !

Here is the Sketch Kirsty asked us to follow but there were other options.


As usual you can't really prepare in advance because we don't get the sketch until just before the crop begins so I used what I had and at one point I was scrambling about looking in boxes for bits and bobs to complete my LO. Phew !! It was a close call but I got there in the end.


Here is the full sized Layout I made last night.


The lovely photo's are of 2 of my gorgeous grandchildren with their favourite toys :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW...Beautiful LO....Loved the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Patriziawithaz, This Scrapbook page is gorgeous. I am making a baby book at the mo and just finished a man's 60th and an Egypt Holiday book, love making them. I adore this LO and you have done a brilliant job of it. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab as usual can u watch it again even if its not live x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments peeps. I really should do more scrapbooking as I have loads of family photos I would like to use x

    Jacquie - I don't think Kirsty recorded the live Crop shows but if you fancy trying your hand at it you could still use the sketch. It can even be used for a card if you prefer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW !!! Praise indeed Kirsty xxx Thanks for coming to my little Blog and leaving a lovely comment xxx That has cheered me up no end on this dull and miserable day !!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.