WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Friday, 10 September 2010

Mon Amie

I have at last been brave enough to break into a Prima kit I bought ages ago that was intended for scrapbooking but which has lay unused and filed under "One Day". I am not sure about the result but I am on a journey after all, so this is just another step on that journey.

The papers are from the Aurora Collection and I used Heavenly and Majestic Garden which were all chalked around the edges. The flower and ribbon are also Prima. I love the birds on the ribbon and although I think the flower is special I couldn't resist adding glitter to 'lift' it a little.

To complete the design that I had based on a sketch from 2Sketches4You, I added a Waltzing Mouse stamped sentiment, cut with the Spellbinders Fancy Tag die and .... nearly forgot .... I added a pearl to the tag.

I am hoping to enter this card into the following challenges :
1. 2Sketches4You - Laura's Sketch 60
2. Colour Q challenge 49 - Browns and Blues
3. Crafty Calendar 12- September - Blue and optional flower
4.Cowgirl's Sunday challenge - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Linds x you know I value your opinion and comments a lot XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, beautiful papers, and great layers!
    Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors and that flower... beautiful! With your talent you really should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com they are offering a lot of prizes right now too! Oh and they post all of their challenges weeks in advance to give crafters a head start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marianne for your comment and welcome.I hope I see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very kind Regan and your very generous comment is much appreciated.I have had a look at the papercraftstar Blog and I am very impressed with what I have seen so I am now a follower !! I will keep an eye on your blog and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Maria! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally beautiful, what wonderful colours.
    Fantastic work,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Laura and Sylvia, it is great to get your comments x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely comment Sarita x Thanks-you for coming again to see me XOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect card for this months crafty calendar, thanks for joining in, Liz x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.