WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Top Three Winner

I was amazed and excited this morning when I visited some challenge Blogs to see that I had been chosen as a Top 3 Winner at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club with this card :

The entries were all excellent so it was great to know that my little creation had been liked. Congratulations to the overall winner Claire and the other 2 ladies,Svit and Valerie who were also chosen for last weeks Top 3.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Much deserved xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah now then Patriziawithaz, I did tell you it was gorgeous....Well done you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny xox and yes Debbie, you did tell me lol Thanks again both of you xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this Patrizia, it's really something!
    I love it.
    By the way the thing you mentioned on my WOYWW pic is a drawer from one of the plastic sets which contains little folders containing the various sizes of cello bags to pop completed cards in ready for sale.
    There's a glimpse of some of them which I'd just bagged, on the floor in another of the pics.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.