WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 4 September 2010

Another baby card.

Can you forgive me for posting another baby card ? and from the same papers ?? I hope so as I love these papers and images and I just couldn't resist.Plus I haven't posted for a little while because I have been 'off colour' and a bit distracted, not able to turn my mind to one thing in particular. Anyway,here is the card :This time I have used the cute pram design and for the first time I have tried these gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts in pinks and lemon to compliment the papers. The image is mounted on to glitter card and cut with a nestie.



On the base of the easel I have layered glitter card cut with a Martha Stewart punch and topped it with some lovely cotton cream lace I purchased from Polka Doodles recently. Another new purchase is the Fancy Tag die from Spellbinders which I used on the glitter card and to finish it all off the sentiment is from Craft work cards. I hope you like the end result and I am hoping to enter it into the following Challenges :-
1.Allsorts Week 68 - New Beginnings
2.CES Challenge 2 - Floral Frenzy
3.Cute Card Thursday Challenge 128 - Material Girl
4.Fab'n'Funky Challenge 38 - Living in a material world.
5.Craft Your Days Away Challenge 3 - Girly'n'Glitter
6.Wild Orchid Challenge 4 - Make it Sparkle

13 comments:

  1. Hello! I hope you are feeling a bit better now?
    What a lovely card, I love the image and the papersa re very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card - love the DP's and the flowers are the perfecr finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining in my 'New Beginnings' challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning baby card Patrizia, I adore the colour combination and the papers are so sweet.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments about my little stamp,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CES / CYDA Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hun I hope your feeling better now...
    Your card is just gorgeous I love that image its fab
    Thanks for joining us this week at CES Challenge, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies they are much appreciated and more than welcome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe you can never make enough baby cards! This card is lovely and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us this week at CES Challenge! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty baby card I love the duck paper! Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card for a new baby, gorgeous papers
    Thanks for joining the challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have put a :) on my face - thank-you for your comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and cute sparkles too!

    Thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Days Away Challenge Blog
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Dazie x love your profile pic :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.