I am not really apologising - it's just the title of my latest cards, so forgive me if I have tricked you in to reading my post. The thing is I have been dreaming and planning this design for over a week and have had days trying to get the design right - I nearly gave up !!
The problem with clean and simple designs is that they are really hard to get right and I admire those crafters who 'get it right' constantly. I am in awe of their work (I will not name names but I follow them).
Anyway, these are the first cards I have made which I think truly come under the heading - Clean and Simple.

I really struggled to get decent photos that show the true colours which are very pale, duck-egg blue and greys. I also resorted to showing both cards together as they are virtually the same with just slightly different shaped flowers.


I used the Shapeabilities Fancy Tag dies to cut and emboss an aperture in the white card and then I stamped the sentiment using one of the lovely Waltzing Mouse fancy phrases stamps on to the cut-out tag which I also embossed.

Around the aperture and the tag I applied a matching blue chalk and to complete the design I added clear gems and a stitched button..
I hope to enter this card design into the following challenges :-
1.SCS Challenge 99 -
Clean and Simple2.My time to craft challenge 106-
Jewelled3.The paper players challenge 14 -
Clean and Simple
Patrizia, these are STUNNING! They are really, really beautiful. A perfect project for our challenge at MTTC this week too. SO elegant.
ReplyDeleteI'll do a tutorial about using the Lego sometime really soon!
Chrissie
Wow! I love these! A great clean and simple design. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteThat's praise indeed coming from you Chrissie - you are one of the 'names' not named !!! I love your work and look forward to the tutorial.lv x
ReplyDeleteThank-You so much Ann for your lovely comment, it is very much appreciated x
ReplyDeleteThe tutorial is now on my blog... if you take a look Patrizia, you may find it useful sometime!
ReplyDeleteI'm flattered enormously by your previous comment too...thanks so much!
Chrissie
So stunning! Love the design! I am on the look out for CAS ideas and inspiration for my sisters wedding invites...could you please hint me those names lol! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeletewow Maria very classy cards well done x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design....so elegant
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining SCSC this week and good luck
x
Vicky
HaHa Jenny - that would be telling - but if you have read the comments here you will know a good name already xox
ReplyDeleteOh! thanks Jacquie and Vicky x You are both very kind x
ReplyDeleteWow! I love these! Great idea! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lesley
Patrizia, they are perfect CAS cards. I love that you used the Nestabilities to create an opening for the sentiment. The soft blues and grays work perfectly together. Congratulations on creating such a beautiful CAS set of cards. Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee
Thanks Lesley for visiting and leaving an ace comment :)
ReplyDeleteJaydee,it is great to get your thoughts on this design idea.I love that you visited me and left an ace comment x
ReplyDelete