WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Snowflakes and Stars

I have been working on another Christmas project and I have finally finished it today,so without further ado here it is :


It is a box .

Oh! No!!! After all my hard work there is a spilt in the side !! Now what should I do ?
I will just have to take it apart and start again (groan !!)



What's this ?


I didn't fool you did I ?? Thought not.


Sorry about that but I'm feeling a little 'high' tonight I am way behind with the things I want to do and I should be doing something completely different at this very moment but I just had to share this with you and try to get it entered into a few challenges before it is too late.

Okay. This is my first attempt at an exploding box. It is not huge as it measures about 3" square on the outside. I used papers from Daisy&Dandelion Christmas paper pack A Winter's Tale onto plain white card. I designed and made the 3d tree to go in the centre and decorated it with red star gems,glitter and Polar White Flower Soft. The tree was then secured to silver Mirri card and placed in the centre as the main focal point. The snowflakes were made using Martha Stewart punches which I layered and finished with either red or crystal gems. The text was cut from a Sizzix die and I chose to use the colour red to compliment the green and white design.

The Challenges I hope to enter are:
1.BAH! Humbug! -challenge 37 - Stars
2.The One Stop Craft Challenge week 99 - Snowflakes in September
3.Totally Gorjuss challenge 49 - Christmas
4.ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for Tree

10 comments:

  1. oh wow this is one stuning box,so love the papers you have used,and love those snowflakes too hugs cheyrl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Patrizia... and very many congratulations on being selected to join us on the DT at My Time to Craft! You'll be a great asset to the team!
    Welcome!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... super example of an exploding box - your wee tree is so dinky! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! MY GOODNESS !!!What can I say ?
    Firstly and more importantly, thank you for the lovely comments above and secondly, are you sure they haven't made a mistake Chrissie? I'm surprised and excited at the same time but I will wait till I hear more before I say any more about that. Love and hugs to all xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely exploding box! You did make me chuckle with your commentary!
    Congratulations on your DT spot too, well deserved as your work is beautiful!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a fabulous Christmas box - it's just gorgeous. Your little tree in the centre is fantastic. Congratulations on your DT post.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challgne at Bah!Humbug!

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Very clever. Love the colours. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's great! love the way the tree is inside! thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a fabulous festive project and so many details! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy to get such lovely comments - thanks to everyone x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.