WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Kirsty Wisemans Wednesday Night Crop 29.09.10

Better late than never !!!
I took part in Kirsty's Live Cyber Crop again last Wednesday and although I thoroughly enjoy taking part and reading the comments, my mind was in another place and I just couldn't finish my version of the layout until today.This is the sketch we were asked to follow but as always there were other options. I used the sketch.


I apologise for using similar papers to the last one but (a) I was using photos from the same photo shoot and (b) I actually don't have a lot of 12x12 scrapbook paper so my choice is limited.

Because I wasn't sure if the heart gems were a good idea for a LO for the boys I also took a photo with less gems.
As the papers are quite dark I think the extra gems 'lift' the design and add additional sparkle. What do you think ?

The papers are from the Prima Aurora Collection,the blue ribbon is also Prima from the Whisper Collection,the brown scalloped trim is suede and came from an old pair of curtains and the stars and gems are from my stash. I made the title from my new Tim Holtz Vintage Market Die and the tags from a Woodware Tag Punch.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Suzanne. It's great that you came to visit and leave me a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is stunning! I love these papers and you are right about the gems. Lovely photos too!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linds I'm glad you like it and I am pleased I managed to get it done in the end x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.