WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Cute Baby Carriage

No apologies for using this super cute image again from Kirsty Wiseman's Colour Me Crazy CD as it is a favourite of mine and as I was asked to make a card for a baby girl this week I thought this would be very welcome (pun intended).I have based the design on a sketch from Cute Card Thursday but I also wanted to enter a few of my favourite challenge blogs.
The card base is a pink Bazzill cut to 6"x6" square and I used Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut the different sized squares other than the yellow Polka Dot which I cut with a trimmer to 51/2"x51/2". I also incorporated pink glitter card to give a little sparkle to the design. I matted and layered the shapes using foam pads to give dimension .The sentiment was computer generated and cut with a Tag punch.To complete the design I used Sakura Glaze Pens and a black marker to give some definition to the shapes.
I hope to enter this card into the following :
1. Cute Card Thursday Challenge 135 - A Sketch by Lynn
2.Kerber Weekly Challenge 10 - Kids and Babies using a Digi Design
3.Polka Doodles Week 42 - Welcome New Baby

11 comments:

  1. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card again! Love the papers and the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you ladies x

    ( On my computer the photo doesn't show the true colours of these papers - in real life they are lovely shades of yellow and pink - I am still working on a solution !)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there

    What a super card, thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the stitching. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely papers too! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card. Thanks for joining in the polkadoodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our baby challenge! Great Project - Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really sweet card. Such pretty papers.
    Thanks so much for joining in with the Polka Doodles New Baby challenge and hope to see you again.
    x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.