WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Happy Holidays

I am still in Christmas Season Mode which means I have added another few cards to my 'Ready -to - Send' stash of Christmas cards.

This is one of my latest :

I thought it was about time I used some of the K&Company papers and embellishments I bought last year.They are from the Swell Noel range. I used a sheet from the Die-Cut Mat Pad which is double-sided and one of the Tags.


I like to use layers on my cards so I cut a large Snowflake on my Silhouette machine in white card and sprayed it with Crafter's Companion Silver Spray & Sparkle. I also made the snowflakes again using my MS punches. I love glitter on this type of card so I am sure you can spot the glitter card and Stickles. To complete the design I added pink ribbon to the tag and a few crystal gems.

I am hoping to enter this in to the following challenges :
1.Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Challenge 37 Glitter,Ribbon & Gems
2.Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 72 Travel/Holiday
3.Papertake Weekly Challenge - Favourite Challenge and Blog Hop
(Ice Cream Flavours 15.06.2010 - Strawberry and Mint)

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely, great colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ever so nice Patrizia, You sure are doing well making Christmas cards, I heard someone say there are only about 80+ days left!!!! How scarey is that?
    You have made a lovely card, and I don't think you can go wrong with an easle card do you?
    A friend called last night to pick up her Scrapbook I have been making for her, and she bought my two latest easle Christmas Cards....Great stuff. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally lovely, love the snowflake, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    A really lovely card, the colorus are perfect for Christmas and a lovely change from traditional.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us @ DCD Christmas challenge. Good Luck. Clare (GD) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright fun card, love the giant snowflake, thanks for joining us this week over at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge, we'd love to have to back again for our new challenge starting Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card love the snowflake and the colurs are great...x

    Thanks for joining in my challenge at allsorts this week hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and celebrating our Birthday celebration! Hope you join us again next week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.