WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

I have won some Candy

I was very excited and happy the other day (still grinning ) to find out that I had won some "Mystery Candy" from the lovely and very talented Lindsey . I had taken part in Craftycatz Birthday Blog Hop and like a good bunny I hopped about and left my comments at each of the DT Blogs as directed.
Today I am so pleased to show off my" Mystery Candy" which was personally chosen by Lindsey to compliment the small number of  Promarkers I already have and which arrived today.

Aren't I a lucky girl ? and isn't Lindsey a lovely lady ? I am so happy :)  Thanks again Lindsey xxx

3 comments:

  1. You are sooooo welcome! Hope you enjoy them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, you cannot have too many pro markers!! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it is time to get practising and no excuses!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.