I was very excited and happy the other day (still grinning ) to find out that I had won some "Mystery Candy" from the lovely and very talented Lindsey . I had taken part in Craftycatz Birthday Blog Hop and like a good bunny I hopped about and left my comments at each of the DT Blogs as directed.
Today I am so pleased to show off my" Mystery Candy" which was personally chosen by Lindsey to compliment the small number of Promarkers I already have and which arrived today.
Aren't I a lucky girl ? and isn't Lindsey a lovely lady ? I am so happy :) Thanks again Lindsey xxx
Wednesday, 13 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are sooooo welcome! Hope you enjoy them x
ReplyDeleteWell done you, you cannot have too many pro markers!! Debbiexx
ReplyDeleteNow it is time to get practising and no excuses!!
ReplyDelete