WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 14 October 2010

National Flag Colours

I have put forward my first card as a Design Team member for My Time to Craft Challenge 110 -  National Flag Colours. It was a little late due to Admin etc. so I am not sure if they will use it yet but at least I have made a start.



 

The papers and most of the elements are from Craftwork Cards Anglomania Range which I bought at the height of football fever during the World Cup. The quality of their papers is excellent and they are easy to work with - I love their card Candy too.

 I made this one too -



 


4 comments:

  1. Great cards! Very trendy!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are lovely Pat I at this challenge, but not had time to enter, your cards have inspired me now. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I inspired you Debbie and I know you were talking to me - hope you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great cards!
    To claim your prize (Papertake Weekly Blog Hop), you have to e-mail to Dawny P at PTW.
    Congratulations!
    Hugs, Marjaana (from Minnamannan maailma)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.