WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 21 October 2010

Kirsty Wiseman's Wednesday Night Crop 201010

I enjoyed another live crop with Kirsty and the gang and completed this Layout in super quick time but I was helped enormously by having this great photo I was given from Joshua's Mum who is now on a photographic course. She has only recently started the course so I am hoping I will get lots of great photos to scrap with as the year progresses.
I still can't get good photos of my work but I'm working on a solution.
I followed the sketch that we were given and used the limited papers I have so don't be surprised if you recognise papers and elements from previous work. The base card was Bazzill basic, layered with BasicGrey Basics. The patterned papers,tag and car embellishment are October Afternoon. I cut the title with a Provo Craft die.Otherthan a few hand drawn squiggles I think that is it except to tell you that monkey's name is HERE-HE-IS, named as you might have guessed by Josh - Awww ain't that cute :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.