WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Sunday, 10 October 2010

My other car.

By necessity, this post will have to be quick as I am expecting visitors for lunch - two very lively boys who will require all our attention and I must clear the 'decks' so that little hands don't stray to craft-land !!
The post will be quick but this card took me quite a while to put together. It is for one of the afore mentioned and he is mad (really) over cars ,especially Porsches, just like his Daddy.

It is an image taken from the wonderful Polka Doodles Paper Boutique Vol I. CD. This image was one of the main reason's why I bought the CD in the first place but there are lots of other great designs too.
I inserted acetate to form the glass in the windscreen and used Glossy Accents on the headlights. To personalise the card I created the number plates and flag on Word. The image has several layers and the flag can be moved as preferred.

Here is the rear of the car:


The flag is in a different position here :

I hope to enter this into the following challenges:
1.My Time To Craft 109- Motor Madness
2.Crafty Cardmakers 31- Step away from the square
3.Fab'n'Funky 43- Use a digi image
4.OLLCB  64 - Nothing Floral
5.Totally Gorjuss 51 - Not a square

Edit Note- In my haste yesterday I didn't enter all the challenges I hoped to enter with this card so I hope it is okay to do that now. I am not sure if my card is suitable for the Totally Gorjuss challenge but I hope so and lastly I felt my photos didn't show the detail and layers very well so I have added another today.

8 comments:

  1. What a great card! Perfect for any boy (or man!) Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x
    ps Did you know you won my mystery candy on the Crafty Catz Blog hop? Please could you send me your address again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great card - love it - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments girls x and WOW I didn't know about my win Linds - that's fantastic I will send you an email now !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever project Maria, I think Joshua will be thrilled!
    Chrissie (MTTC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did an awesome job on this card. All the detail is so well done. I would have a hard time giving it away.


    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fabulous card
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I bet Joshua will love it :o)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.