WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Kirsty Wisemans Wednesday Night Crop 06.10.10

I had another great time at Kirsty's live crop last night and here is the Layout I did following her sketch :

The base card is a shade of green from the Bazzill Basics Paper range and I chose that colour because I thought it would reflect the natural colours in the photos. The other papers and elements are mainly from October Afternoon - Sweater Weather which I had left over from a mini project I have shown in the past. The photo frames are my new purchase and they are the Spellbinders Frameabilities Classic Frames Die.

My photo of the finished work isn't brilliant and I am still struggling to get good pictures so if anyone wants to pass on their Tips please feel free to do so. I also wanted to mention the 2 photos of Henry and Hamlet. They were part of our family for many years - great characters and great companions and both sadly missed - RIP H&H x

4 comments:

  1. This is great and very creative. Love the shapes and patterns. Lovely keepsake.xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love this layout,love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! Fun use of the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab layout.

    Congratulations you were successful in your DT application for the MTTC Challenge Blog - could you please contact me via the contact button on my blog so that I can get you involved as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.