WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

A win and an invite.

Just a little post to say "Hello" and to let you know that I have been busy - looking for my 'Mojo'. After a thorough search I think I know where it might be and when I finally manage to get the little blighter out of it's hiding place I will give it a good shake ! (Please don't report me !!)

Now, I have 2 pieces of news to share with you.

First, I was surprised and delighted to read on My Time To Craft Challenge Blog that I had been chosen to join their Design Team with Dee from deesdesigns. I have never been on a DT before so I hope they are gentle with me. Thank-you for the good wishes I have had already.I will share more when there is more to tell.

Second, I got another 'lift' when I read that I had won 3rd place at Polka Doodles with this recent card :
Thank-you to Nikky and to her team for being so generous.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! I told you i LOVED this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your cards are all fantastic Mrs designer!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.