After saying that I don't usually 'do' Halloween I was inspired to create this card and submit it as my second DT card for My Time To Craft Challenge 111.
The papers are from My Minds Eye Spiders Web (although the photo doesn't show their true colours and they are much better in real life),the base card is black Bazzill and most of the shapes were cut from some cheap black card I bought at a supermarket last year. I used black glitter card to form the landscape and orange glitter card for the moon.Yellow glitter card was also used behind the house to give the impression of light from the windows and door.
I am lucky to have a Silhouette Digital Cutter from Quickutz and I was able to easily cut most of the digital images on the machine. I came up with the idea of using the Grave Stones as the support for the easel after spotting a design in blog-land where a dog was used. I think it is a great idea and gives more dimension to the card.To complete the design I added die cut letters for the word BOO and a little white Sakura glaze to add a touch of moon-light to the Grave Stones.
I hope to enter this into the following Challenges :
1.Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - week 2
2.Top Tip Tuesday - Top Tip 7 "Anything Goes"
3.Creative Inspirations - Challenge 45 - Halloween/Fall
4.Moving Along With The Times - challenge 68 -Halloween
5.Oh la la Creations - Challenge 65 - Scary Stuff
6.Bee Crafty - Challenge 40 - Halloween
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What an absolutely fantastic card - I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - remember, you can add up to 3 entries for our Anything Goes challenge!
Good luck!
Leanne xx
What a fab card. Such a lot of work and inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at OLL.
Hugs
Carol
xx
Fabulous Halloween card, love the image and embellies, thanks for joining in this week over at MAWTT, Heidi x
ReplyDeleteSuch a great Halloween card.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week
ReplyDeleteFantastic Halloween card. I have that same spider paper and haven't done anything with it, yet. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us at Ooh La La for our Scary Stuff challenge.
ReplyDeletewow, fantastic card love all the images, julie x
ReplyDeleteFab card! Great little house :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)
Carol x
Uber fantastic Halloween card!!! Thanks for joining us at TTT for our anything goes challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous Halloween Card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your adorable creation.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzi x
Great card with such alot of detail. Thanks for joining in with our Scary Stuff challenge at Ooh La La this time.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dawn x
Thank-You all so much for your lovely comments x
ReplyDeleteWait a minute not again !!! - 13 comments !! - This time this has to be good for a Halloween Project surely ???
This is definitely one fun card! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/