She gave us a sketch with 3 options and we had 2 hours to make our layout and upload the result.
Although, I accepted the invitation I didn't log into the Chat and I think this helped me to relax. Kirsty encouraged us to do our own thing and I threw my worries away and just grabbed what I had and 'went for it' !!
Here is the result :
It was difficult taking a photo of the finished LO because the light was so poor, so this morning I have taken a few more although they are not much better. I must rethink how I take my photos.
Have you noticed that I couldn't resist adding butterflies to the lace canopy ?

Love the lace and the colour scheme..beautiful! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteOh this is beautiful! So striking! I love the flowers and the lace canopy. Who is the baby in the photo? Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLinds x
Thanks Jenny and Linds x I am pleased you had a look and you like it as it really was just done in the 2 hours.I had prepared 2 other photos but when I saw the sketch Kirsty gave us they were not suitable. So throwing caution to one side for once I just used what I had and the flower was perfect. I hesitate to tell you that the photo is of me !!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic work and I love the colour scheme! It's just lovely,
ReplyDeleteLove Sarita xx