WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Kirsty Wisemans Wednesday Night Crop

I have been struggling with my scrapbooking mojo for a while, especially since the very talented Debbie stopped doing her workshops at the Scrapbook Shop so I was both excited and apprehensive when I was invited to join the equally talented Kirsty Wiseman's Wednesday Cyber Crop live on ustream.
She gave us a sketch with 3 options and we had 2 hours to make our layout and upload the result.
Although, I accepted the invitation I didn't log into the Chat and I think this helped me to relax. Kirsty encouraged us to do our own thing and I threw my worries away and just grabbed what I had and 'went for it' !!
Here is the result :
Do you recognise the flower ? Yes, it is one of the flowers I won from Kirsty's flower giveaway. I didn't plan to use it but it fitted so well with the colours I used and the sketch we were given - so that was a lucky break for me.
It was difficult taking a photo of the finished LO because the light was so poor, so this morning I have taken a few more although they are not much better. I must rethink how I take my photos.

Have you noticed that I couldn't resist adding butterflies to the lace canopy ?

4 comments:

  1. Love the lace and the colour scheme..beautiful! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! So striking! I love the flowers and the lace canopy. Who is the baby in the photo? Very cute!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny and Linds x I am pleased you had a look and you like it as it really was just done in the 2 hours.I had prepared 2 other photos but when I saw the sketch Kirsty gave us they were not suitable. So throwing caution to one side for once I just used what I had and the flower was perfect. I hesitate to tell you that the photo is of me !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work and I love the colour scheme! It's just lovely,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.