WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 6 September 2010

Thanks a Bunch

First, I do want to say thank-you for the kind words regarding me being 'off-colour' recently. I was touched (really) that people I have never met are so kind and take the time to say a few nice words. You are very kind and this card is dedicated to you.

I have played around with is idea before and liked it a lot so when I re-discovered these fabric flowers that I bought at about a year ago and stashed away because I didn't know what to do with them, I immediately thought of this design idea again.

The flower pot and tag are made from Bazzill card and decorated with a Martha Stewart border punch. The flowers are Petaloo and they have lovely little beads in the centre. I punched the leaves with an Xcut Botanical embossing punch and finished the design with a polk-dot ribbon and my usual favourite sentiment.

I am hoping to enter this card into the following challenges :-
1.Polka Doodles Week 35- Shaped card
2.OSCC Challenge 96 - Photo Inspiration (Colour)
3.Creative Inspirations Challenge 42 - Anything but square or rectangle

22 comments:

  1. Oh I just love flower pot cards - great job on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely hun...love the colours and those flowers are scrummy!!!! Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you came to look Pattie and Carrie - thanks a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tracy for looking and commenting on my work - it helps me a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Great shape. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is really beautiful hun really love your creativity,those flowers are just pure delight,bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week hope too see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Linds for calling on me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely comment Cheryl x So pleased you like my effort - hope you call on me again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patrizia, thanks for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations. What a great shaped card! I absolutley love it, so effective, you have done a great job here. I love your inspiration and sentiment too, hope you are well on the road to feeling brighter.
    Best wishes,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning Patrizia, you certainly have a fabulous touch! I love it.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at CCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gee,thanks Em for your lovely comment and best wishes x I am much better, although I haven't had much time to craft for a few days and am getting a bit edgy lol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chrissie,you are too kind x after my latest few creative ideas I am unsure what to do next so don't hold your breath lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very pretty Patrizia i love the design and the flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great flowers and a good idea to use them for this card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea flowers and a card all in one! Thanks for sharing it with us in our shaped card challenge at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab shaped card - thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles! A really lovely idea! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful flowers - perfect for your card! Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just fabulous shaped card.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Polka Doodles challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WAHOO! What an amazing creation. I'm late commenting but am SO happy I hopped over. My mom would have been thrilled so see such a lovely creation inspired by her precious monarchs. THANK you for sharing at the OSC.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for all of the lovely comments - early or late - I love them all xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great idea, I love the flowers. Thanks for joining in the polkadoodles challenge

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.