WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 27 November 2010

Cute Christmas Bunnies

Hello my friends I hope you didn't give up on me this week ! I have been looking at all your fabby creations but it has taken me until today to pull myself together and get some crafting done.It helped that I finally received a prize I won many weeks ago (Mr. Postie has been very naughty) and I have used one of the LOTV Cute Square which was the prize from the lovely Dawny in a Blog Hop.

Aren't these Bunnies just so adorable ? I have been wanting some LOTV images for a while so I was over the moon to win some.
I followed the Sketch from the LOTV Challenge this week and used my never-ending stack of the Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection - A Winter's Tale. I die-cut the papers and mirri card with a Nestie, punched a Martha Steward Snowflake Border and added some glittered K and Company Snowflakes. To finish I added a silver sentiment circle.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges :
1.LOTV Challenge Blog 75 - Bev's Sketch
2.Allsorts Challenge 80 - Monochrome
3.2 Sisters Challenge 15 - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
4.Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge 45 - Use a Die Cut

8 comments:

  1. Oh! What a cutie. LOve your colours. Thank you sooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, the image is just scrummy, love it

    thanks for joining in my monochrome theme at Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw :o)

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, cute card, its gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the image and snowy colors! Thanks fo playing at DCD's Christmas Club! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour contrasts on this card. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card. I love the paper/card mix
    and its a really cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.