WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Window Fun

Another week has passed and here we are with another super challenge at My Time to Craft Challenge today. The theme this week is entitled Window Fun. The DT have made some fabulous samples to inspire you and it would be great if you had a look and joined us this week with your wonderful offerings.


I chose to do a layered design with a scene showing a room which is set for Christmas.The tree is ready with it's tinsel and shiny red star and the wall is decorated with a Christmas picture.


I designed and cut out the window on my Silhouette and assemble the scene using papers from stash to represent  wallpaper and a carpet. The tree was taken from KW Colourful Christmas Cd and double layered using foam pads for depth.I decorated the tree with Stickles for the tinsel and added some star gems for extra sparkle.The red star was highlighted with Glossy Accents to make it shine.



I  order to make the window more realistic and to give it a little more strength,I added acetate to the back of the frame before it was adhered to the front of the card. Finally to finish,I added a little Flower Soft Polar White to represent snow on the window frame.
I hope to enter this into the following challenges:
1.2 Sisters Challenge 13 - Christmas
2.Craft Your Days Away Challenge 8 - Christmas Trees
3.Totally Gorjuss Challenge 56 - Traditional Christmas Colours

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card, I love the window. Thank you so much for joining in with our Christmas Trees challenge at Craft Your Days Away

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely window! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.