WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Happy Birthday Brother

You have probably worked out by now that I am a big fan of  Polka Doodles - Nicky Hall's fabulous designs. In this latest card I have used her Not for the Girls - definitely for the Men CD.
I made this card for one of my brothers as it is his birthday this month.I'm not saying he is as old as the cars on this poster but I think as a car lover,he will appreciate their classic style and design.
All of the papers and images were taken from the CD and all I added was the cream base card,gold mirri card,a bit of ribbon and 2 fancy tool brads.I used the 'poster' of the cars as the main focal point of the card and arranged it so that it could be removed from behind the ribbon to be viewed properly.
The sentiment and image on the back are from the CD too.
I hope to enter this into the following challenges:
1.Cards for Men Challenge 22 - Anything Goes (as long as it's male)
2.Papertake weekly Challenge - Penny for the Guy
3.Paper Sundaes Challenge 42 - For the Boys

5 comments:

  1. cool card.. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative. And who does not like vintage cars?! So cool. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats such clever card, love all those papers youve used. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the papers and images. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card :-) I love the way you made this almost like a noticeboard ,,, brilliant idea !! :-) i am sure your brother will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.